Progressive Community Calendar
March and Healthcare Rally in Rockledge.
The battle to protect Americans' right to healthcare is far from over! The Space Coast Progressive Alliance is supporting the Village Voices March For Healthcare on April 1st, and we invite you to join us.
Please come out and join us as we show the world that we believe that quality universal healthcare is a right, not a privilege!
You can walk the short 1/2 mile walk to the Wuesthoff Hospital, or join the rally, or both.
This is in solidarity with the Nationwide Healthcare March.
If you support affordable healthcare please join us. Make a healthcare sign and help us say we all deserve affordable healthcare.
March: Meet at 11:00 at 170 Barton Blvd., Rockledge.
Rally: Begins at 12:00 PM, Ashley’s north parking lot (across U.S.1 from Wuesthoff Hospital, Rockledge)
Our speakers will include:
- Mr. Mike Blake, former Cocoa Mayor/ Cocoa City Council
- Dr. Robert Barden, M.D., Cardiologist
- Michele Paccione, president Brevard NOW, former Palm Bay City Council
- Matt Price, Critical Care Nurse
- Tess Martin, Vice President, Speak Out Brevard
- Ken Bruder, Delegate to Democratic National Convention
- Phil Stasik, SCPA President, as Master of Ceremonies
Questions? Contact Kathy @ 321-514-1511