Virtual Panel: Our Two Supreme Courts
Tuesday at 6 PM EST
Public Anyone on or off Facebook
On Tuesday, February 23, join the ACLU of Florida Greater Miami Chapter for a virtual public education and civil liberties panel discussion on our U.S. and Florida supreme courts.
“Our Two Supreme Courts: How our state and federal supreme courts work and what civil liberties cases are before them in 2021”
– Raoul Cantero – former Florida Supreme Court Justice – Partner, White & Case LLP
– Professor Elizabeth Iglesias – University of Miami Law. Human and civil rights scholar, immigration activist and award-winning poet
– Professor Donald R. Jones – University of Miami Law, prominent author, legal theorist and commentator on the civil and political rights of Americans
– Daniel Tilley – ACLU of Florida legal director
– Moderator: Nancy Ancrum – Miami Herald editorial board editor
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/…/reg…/WN_8GTK47e4QRSPdkYmReggSA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.